Sunday, December 21, 2008

Receiver of a random act of kindness. . .

On a very cold and snowy evening after working late...very, very late... I discovered that a Snow Scraper Fairy Angel had paid a visit to my car! She had cleaned off all of the snow and ice for me! WOW! I felt such relief and a warm sense of love in my heart after having to trudge through the snow across the frozen tundra of our empty parking lot to see the lovely little footprints all around my car and the windows cleared of all snow and ice. I was so touched that someone did such a nice thing for me; especially after a long day at work. Fortunately I had a feeling that I knew who my Snow Scraper Fairy Angel was and even though it was very, very late I called anyway. To my joy I found out that the Snow Scraper Fairy Angel had arrived home to discover a freshly cleared driveway courtesy of the Awesome Neighbor Who Does Nice Things Fairy Angel! WOW, do a kind deed and bam! have one done for you. It was so nice to witness the Kindness Begets Kindness Karma. THANK YOU SNOW SCRAPER FAIRY ANGEL!!!
And thank you Robyn for giving me a place to go to when I need a warm feel good pick-me-up. Your blog rocks!!

No comments:

web site tracking stats
Tiger Direct